Saturday, March 31, 2012

First Surface Iterations


Here are two occlusion images of the first iteration of my surface.  The idea is derived from the objects the camera focuses on in the first 20 seconds of my Requiem For a Dream Scene.  When the camera focuses on the seated women they are stationary and not moving.  When focused on Leto and Wayans, the movement is more dynamic because they are in constant movement along with the camera.  This inspired the two shapes of the surfaces, and the transitions between the two represent the camera's shifts on each movement. I want to make this all one NURBs object rather than a collection of NURBs cubes and surfaces so that I can begin to deform the entire surface to create a more three dimensional space.  Right now as just a wall I feel it is pretty dull.

1 comment:

  1. It reminds me of a person on acid playing the piano...I've never done that before.

    ReplyDelete